David Freedom is a financial industry veteran, analyst, consultant and author. He has held positions as a Financial Advisor, Relationship Manager and Operations Manager for both public and private financial institutions. Currently he holds a leadership position within a large financial firm. Mr. Freedom focusses on financial markets, world economies, geopolitics, precious metals and monetary policy. Motivated by his desire to educate and empower his readers, Dave writes unencumbered by corporate agendas to shed light on policies and practices and that threaten financial markets.
On Zero Hedge:
- The Unfolding EU Crisis
- To QE3 or Not to QE3 and Does it Matter?
- Freedom’s 2011 Forecast & Update
- David Freedom’s Vision For 2011 And Beyond
Exclusive TVR Editorials:
- David Freedom – The Bigger Picture
- David Freedom – 2011 Forecast & Update
- David Freedom – April 2011 Client Letter
- David Freedom – The Next Global War
- David Freedom – 2011 and Beyond
- David Freedom – “Here Is How It Will Play Out”
- David Freedom – 7.13.10 – Market Outlook
- David Freedom – 7.4.10 – U.S. Bond Market
- David Freedom – 6.29.10 – The Price of Gold
- David Freedom – 4.25.10 – How would the USdevalue the dollar?
- David Freedom – 2.3.10 – Option ARMs